The Clark Kerr Apartments are located in a historic building on the Clark Kerr Campus, six blocks southeast of the main campus. These apartments are unique with newly updated kitchens, bathrooms, heating controls, LED lighting, and all new furniture. All apartments have a private entrance direct to the exterior.
Fully Furnished Apartments
Bedroom • extra-long bed, desk, desk chair, dresser, and closet
Kitchen • full refrigerator, microwave, stove, four burners, kitchen table, and chairs
Living Room • couch, two chairs, coffee table, end table
Shared Bathroom • shower
- Apartments are single gender
- All utilities included
- Shared bathroom, kitchen, and living/dining area
- Laundry and recreation rooms located in adjacent building
- Car and motorcycle parking available through Parking & Transportation
- Academic Services Center with state-of-the-art computer facilities including PC and Mac workstations, laser and color printers, access to the Internet, tutoring services, and academic advising services
- Outdoor pool, sand volleyball, tennis courts, and track
- Optional apartment cleaning service available
Note: Clark Kerr Apartments are considered on-campus apartments for budgetary purposes with the Financial Aid Office. This apartment building remains open for the winter break and room rates are inclusive of occupancy during this time period.
While apartment rates do not include meal plans, there are options! Residents may purchase one of our off-campus meal plans (learn more about Meal Plans), or use their Cal 1 Card to enjoy Cal Dining’s services at any of the dining commons and several on-campus restaurants and convenience stores.
Cleaning is your responsibility
It is up to you to keep your room clean, and work with your roommates to keep the shared apartment spaces clean as well. Taking good care of your living space on a regular basis helps prevent pests, allergens, and damage that can result from accumulated dirt. Review our Apartment Cleaning & Maintenance Tips. You may also consider paying for an optional apartment cleaning service which is available in your building.
No Smoking Policy
UC Berkeley is committed to providing a healthy, smoke-free environment for students, faculty, and staff. Accordingly, no smoking is permitted in student rooms, or inside buildings, including lounges, balconies and breezeways, and stairways. Smoking is only permitted outside in designated areas.